Kennedy Lumbar/Cervical Decompression Table
Only $9,000! Call (469) 222-7973
- Unique pull patterns deliver pull forces that closely mimic the hand-delivered feel clinicians provide, and add gradient, progressive range of motion and oscillations
- Isolation of all phases of pull with independent timing for pretension, progression, traction and regression
- Variable speed control for patient comfort and increased treatment flexibility
- Pretension step eases guarding and provides greater comfort for the acute patient
- Comfortable/adjustable arm rests
- Large comfortable breathing slot in the headpiece design
- Variable retraction spring
- Axial lateral pulls (lumbar & cervical) for lateral discs
- Inversion with whole body vibration
- Bolsterless leg elevation system
- Extension and flexion in the lumbar spine when caudal sections are adjusted
- Gravity assisted positioning for VERY acute patients
- Advanced axilla post design
- Height adjustable wing vest
- Open architecture modality belts
- Hand switch to control the elevation and powered sections
- Single column pedestal lifting system
- More compact design saves space
Dimensions80 in x 28 in x 20 in; Weight: 315 lb
Low Price GuaranteeGeoMedic Solutions has always offered the lowest prices on spinal decompression tables. Compare our tables with other companies and you will see our tables are selling for $5,000-$10,000 less than theirs. And we will never be undersold. We guarantee the lowest prices on any comparable competitor’s prices. Call us with a competitor's price and we will beat it by a $1,000, guaranteed.
Marketing Program to Ensure Your SuccessPurchase a table from GeoMedic Solutions and get get 50% off the Decompression Pros Practice Management system 2.0 ELITE Program. This will help ensure your success with your new table.
Save an Extra $5,000 off this tableIRS Section 44 of the Internal Revenue Code grants eligible small businesses an annual tax credit of up to $5,000 for expenditures incurred "to comply with applicable requirements under the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990". The amount that may be taken is 50% of the eligible access expenditures incurred that exceed $250 but do not exceed $10,250 per tax year. This table will qualify under Section 44.
You may also be interested in one of these other tables.
Double VAX D Lumbar Spinal Decompression Table
2 Lumbar VAX D tables controlled by a middle control box. Only 4 years old. Located in Canada. Great condition. Comes with harnesses, leg pillow, head pillow and other accessories. Perfect for a busy clinic that wants to have a high volume spinal decompression practice. 30-day warranty. Shipping and installation available upon request.
DRX9000 Cervical and Lumbar
2006 DRX9000 Cervical and 2005 upgraded Lumbar has been upgraded to an 2006/2007 combo. Good condition. Works perfectly. Paid $120,000 new. Now only $16,000.00 plus delivery and install. Comes with leg pillow, neck pillow, manual, patient entertainment system, headphones, harnesses and more.